If you prefer to send your donation to the Park County Animal Shelter by mail, please do not send cash. You may make your check out to the shelter and mail to:
Park County Animal Shelter (or PCAS)
P.O. Box 203
Cody, WY 82414
Please enclose a note to let us know if you would like to designate your gift for a specific purpose:
- Everyday shelter operations
- Spay/Neuter program
- Endowment Fund
- Capital Campaign/Building Fund
If you are making a donation to:
- Honor a person or pet, please tell us if it is in honor a person or a pet, and include the person or pet’s name.
- Memorialize a person or pet, please tell us if it is in memory of a person or a pet, and include the person or pet’s name.
- Please include your name as it will appear on the PCAS website.
Park County Animal Shelter is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Your contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
We thank you for your support of the shelter. You make it possible for the lost and abandoned animals in our care to be in a safe and humane facility until they can be reunited with their owners, or until loving forever homes can be found for them.